Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP) - DRP helps you reagin your business core functions after a disaster and includes the following:
- System discovery - identify the components supporting the IT systems sustaining your Business Continuity
- Inventory - create a list of all compenents and their role in your IT infrastructure
- Connectivity - identify the connectivity modules and associated priority.
- Create or update network diagram
- Create or update system diagram
- Backup System Analysis - identify the backup volume and the fastest way to back it up with minimal performance and business impact during business hours.
- Risk Analysis - analyse DR risks and select recovery technics to mitigate them in DRP.
- Propose systems to assist with DR - research systems that can assist the DR process.
- Build Disaster Recover Plan - create the DRP that allows a swift and succesful data recovery and regaining business functions.
Disaster Recovery Planning - Yearly Subscription
Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP) - general information
The Disaster Recovery Planning enables companies to restore their data and business functionality in case of a major failure, natural disasters, terrorist atacks, hacking, viruses, or other factors that distroys your business data or business functions. The DRP empowers businesses to identify and assign specific tasks to each employee or contracted service in order to accelerate the restauration of business functionality fast and succesfull. Don't wait for a disaster to happen, prepare ahead and protect your business, information and customers.
1.You buy Disaster Recovery Planning - one time, and you call us to schedule the DRP session. You can buy this service online by any major Credit Card and PayPal.
2.Once you bought Disaster Recovery Planning credit, you can use it any time you want within a year.
3.When calling, you will be helped with the issue on hand, or you can schedule the work to be done at your convenience.