IT Police Emergency Assistance - Yearly Subscription brings an IT Expert team to deal with emergencies in the business arena. Having a stand-by IT emergency team that can allocate resources in minutes is a layer of protection for your IT Infrastructure, business, and customers.
Our specialized team deals with security bridges, identity theft, compromised business web identity, assets theft or damage, internal or external data leakage, impersonating users, disaster recovery, ransomware, systems hacking, and more cybercrime-related incidents, poor IT management, or disasters.
IT Police Emergency Services - Yearly Subscription
With our IT Emergency Services, you can handle any unexpected situations in your Business and IT Infrastructure. It is hard or impossible to summon in minutes a team of IT experts to work for your business in case of a major IT issue that affects your business continuity. With our services, you can rest assured that a team of experts with vast experience with these situations can restore normal operations in the shortest time possible. We combine remote and onsite expertise to have a 360 degree of the problem, and we generate a contingency plan to enable your business to run while we deal with the situation.
1. You buy IT Police Emergency Services - Yearly Subscription and call us anytime you find your business is facing an emergency. You can buy this service online with any major Credit Card and PayPal.
2. Once you buy IT Police Emergency Services credit, we will allocate resources for your business.
3. When calling, you will be helped with the issue on hand. In minutes, a remote team will engage with you to gather info and access to your systems. We will create a fast-action team based on the first assessment. We will build a contingency plan dealing with business continuity risk mitigation would be proposed.
4. After your approval and payment for the first assessment cost, we will start working to restore the services affected, and we will report the activities performed.
5. We will prepare a second assessment for your approval.
6. We will create a detailed report with the cause of the issue and who is responsible for it as well as we can work with you to eliminate this type of incident occurrence in the future.
All emergency services are prepaid.