Monitor all your Uninteruptible Power Supplies at a glance with unlimited UPS units or any other network devices. We developed a dashboard that can show you a clear picture of the most important KPIs of all your UPS units. This customizable view allows you to monitor 24/7 the status of your UPS units . It also reduces the potential failures due to lack of awareness of the UPS or battery status or the runtime of the UPS based on the existing load.
You don't need any pogramming expertise, as we will help you to deploy the Monitoring system in your infrastructure and install the UPS Dashbord packages, as well as other dashborads and customizations.
We will provide you options for deploying this monitoring solution in your local or remote infrastructure or on our hosted infrastructure, allowing you to focus on your business, while you will have a managed monitoring system that works for you 24/7.
We are able to customize your monitoring system to meet all your business needs, monitoring performance or availability of all network connected devices.
The deployment project could take one hour or more, depending on your infrastructure needs or project deliverables.
How we do it?
Once you buy our monitoring system, we will contact you to discuss the project details.
We will create the project deliverables and with your approval will proceed with project deployment.
We have a fast track project management which will keep you apprised of the progress.
We've deployed and manged monitoring systems for International and national corporations and with our expertise you can have an efficient monitoring system.
Run your monitoring smoothly with ROINRO's Monitoring Expertise Services.
UPS Managed Monitoring Server with dashboard - Yearly Licence / device
Network Monitoring system is used to check the status periodically of network connected deviced within your IT Infrastructure. The system that performs the monitoring is pooling information from each device through various methods and stores them in a database for furthure data manipulation and analisys. The user interface of a network monitoring system allows IT resources or business owners to easily visualize the IT Infrastructure devices status through meanigful dashboards. The Network monitoring System comes with a notification system that can use multiple methods like email alerts, SMS or text alerts, calls and much more.
Network Monitoring System benefits:
- creates device inventory through automatic device discovery
- created device component list, allowing you to see all components that makes the device which helps identify the potential stand-by components that you might need to provision inc ase of failure
- keep track of device status
- groups devices based on function or any other parameters
- shows geolocation of all devices
- performs log management and identifies potentials security issues
- keeps historical information
- analyses and displays historical information and helps see paterns
- shows sensors performance like temperature, CPU, Memory, Storage and more
- shows network parameters and responses like ping time response, netstat, ip fragmentation, cisco parameters and much more
- shows device dependencies and intrconectivity
- live support (optional)
and many more features for you to discover.
We make it simple for you, deploying already developed functions, dashboards or any other plugins or customizations made to meet your business needs.
ROINRO keeps all your devices connected and monitored with best in class Network Monitoring System.